Below are links to help you learn more about my services and what I stand for:
- Ayurvedagram.com – The top ranked Ayurveda Wellness Center in India now for 2 years in a row. This is where I did my internship for Ayurveda and is a beautiful center that I recommend highly. The doctors are genius and the staff warm and friendly.
- Ayurvedaonline.com – My Ayurveda Alma mater.
- Biopulser.com – I use this tool when treating muscles and find it very effective in relaxing contraction more rapidly.
- Farmfreshtoyou.com – My local CSA (community supported agriculture) – they can’t provide all the food I eat but I love what they do provide. I find it superior to even what is at the local farmer’s markets and I like opening my door to a box of fresh organic produce once a week.
- Foodandwaterwatch.org – Another organization fighting to protect the quality of food and water with headquarters in D.C. but local offices in many large cities.
- Kanonbio.com – KANON Biocybernetics, Thomas Griner’s new website.
- Namarupa.org – Categories of Indian Thought – an e-mag extraordinaire.
- NeuroSoma.com – My NeuroSoma® Alma mater.
- Panna.org – Pesticide action network is a group that fights the destructive use of pesticides worldwide and is an incredible source of true science and what can be done to improve our laws regarding food production.